These general terms and conditions define the legal relations to the services provided by the Company through the website of "France-Formation International" LLC (hereinafter the Company) (hereinafter referred to as the Website)․These terms and conditions define the legal relations to the services provided by "France-Formation International" LLC (hereinafter the Company) through his website of (hereinafter the Website).
The company offers online, onsite courses in French, English and Armenian for different age groups.
The company is obliged
1. to provide services in accordance with the procedure and conditions defined by the RA legislation;
2. to check the student's level of knowledge by an individual testing without additional payment before starting to provide services,
3. to maintain a course attendance register;
4. to provide the student with the necessary information and educational materials of the courses;
5. to provide the student with comfortably furnished classrooms for onsite courses;
6. to issue relevant participation certificates within 5 (five) working days after completing the course.
The company is entitled
1. to require the student to pay for the services provided as set forth in the payment methods
2. to refuse to provide services if the student does not perform his / her duties properly;
3. to replace the tutor with another qualified tutor during the course.
The student is obliged
1. to attend classes according to a pre-arranged schedule;
2. to provide the necessary technical means for online lessons and Internet access;
3. to follow all the instructions of the tutor and to perform the given tasks;
4. to make the payment in the amount indicated on the website: ArCa, MasterCard, VISA, American Express և Idram payment systems.
The student is entitled
1. to postpone or to cancel the onsite individual lesson by notifying the Company at least 2 hours before the scheduled start, otherwise the lesson time is calculated according to the current hourly rate;
2. to postpone or to cancel the online individual lesson by notifying the Company at least 1 hour before the scheduled start, otherwise the lesson time is calculated according to the current hourly rate;
3. to terminate the course prematurely at any time, demanding to make a final settlement and a refund according to the order specified in the terms of payment.